Complaints / Requests:
– ABS light comes on intermittently.
– Check engine light is on.
Diagnosis / Work done:
– Tested vehicle,no codes were present at this time.
– Tested DSC system and road.
– Tested vehicle, could not duplicate the problem.
– When testing vehicle under electrical load, noticed alternator charing current was 82 Amps at 3000 rpm.
– Replaced Alternator and retested. Alternator is charging 117 Amps under load.
– Tested vehicle,code (140)8C was present.
– Tested thermostat, it was not opening on time.
– Replaced thermostat assembly and retested.
– Thermostat is operating within specification.