- Driver’s window is inoperative.Â
- vehicle has a vibration when driving.Â
- Tested vehicle,body control module does not send ground signal to window switchÂ when it is activated.
- Body control module has to be replaced.
Diagnosis / Work done:
- Grounded signal wireÂ from body module permanently per customer request.
- This will cause driver’s window to operate even with the key out of ignition.
- Inspected vehicle,both right wheels were bent. Repaired wheels and road tested vehicle, no vibration present at this time.
|My Car caracteristics