Porshe 911 series from ARLINGTON, VA 22207
- Engine oil pressure gauge drops down when driving.
- Interior lights flickering at idle.
- Bulb malfunction light is on.
Diagnosis / Work done:
- Performed engine oil pressure test and replaced oil pressure sending unit.
- Tested charging system and battery.Alternator output was 20 Amps at idle.
- Replaced alternator and retested system.
- Alternator output is 50 Amps after repair.
- Tested and replaced left front park light bulb.
|My Car caracteristics