- Front suspension is noisy over bumps.
- Front outer cv boot is open.
- Steering rack tie rods are frozen and tire toes setting could not be adjusted.
- Engine is noisy when A/C compressor is turned on.
- Replace supercharger oil.
- Replace engine water pump.
- Power steering pump cooling fan is noisy.
- Exhaust is noisy.
- Check engine light is on.
- Synthetic oil and filter change.
- Left front camber palte bearing was noisy.
Diagnosis / Work done:
- Installed new camber strut kit.
- Replaced right front axle boots and axle shaft bearing.
- Replaced steering rack tie rods and right steering rack boot.
- Replaced noisy A/C compressor.
- Replaced supercharger oil.
- Cleaned air cooler.
- Replaced engine water pump.
- Replaced power steering pump cooling fan.
- Performed diagnostic test. Code P0171 was present.
- Tested and replaced leaking air intake tube and fuel filter.
- Synthetic oil and filter changed.
|My Car characteristics|