– Vehicle is due for 180k service.
– Check engine light is on.
– Low coolant light is on.
– Vehicle is due for transmission service.
– Brake pedal sinks to floor.
– Engine idle is rough.
Diagnosis / Work done:
– Performed 180k service.
– Performed diagnostic test,found codes 246F6,245F5.
– Tested and replaced vacuum hoses from secondary air injection switch over valve to vacuum control valve.
– Tested and replaced coolant reservoir tank, retainer, transmission cooler thermostat and radiator cap.
– Serviced transmission.
– Replaced filter and pan gasket.
– Flushed brake system.
– Tested and replaced spark plugs.