Complaints / Requests:
- ABS light comes on intermittently.
- Check engine light is on.
Diagnosis / Work done:
- Tested vehicle, no codes were present at this time.
- Tested DSC system and road tested vehicle, could not duplicate the problem.
- When testing vehicle under electrical load, noticed alternator charing current was 82 Amps at rpm.
- Replaced Alternator and retested.
- Alternator is charging 117 Amps under load.
- Tested vehicle,code (140)8C was present.
- Tested thermostat, it was not opening on time.
- Replaced thermostat assembly and retested.
- Thermostat is operating within specification.
|My Car characteristics|