Complaints / Requests:
- Inside edge of right rear tire is worn out excessively.
- Front suspension is knocking when brakes are applied in slow speeds.
- Engine coolant level is low.
- Check engine light is on.
- Engine oil consumption is high.
- Right rear view mirror is inoperative.
- Vehicle is due for service.
Diagnosis / Work done:
- Right rear upper control arms bushings were broken and left side bushings were cracked.
- Replaced both rear upper control arms bushings.
- Replaced both front thrust arms bushings.
- Performed four wheel alignment.
- Suspension is lowered.
- Alignment is not within specifications.
- Pressure tested cooling system.
- Replaced radiator, upper and lower hoses, auxiliary fan switch and heater core hose to radiator.
- Performed smoke test.
- After market air intake boot and maf sensor housing were leaking vacuum.
- Installed new silicone air intake hose and resealed maf sensor housing.
- Tested vehicle codes 2A2F and 2A2E were present.
- Both intake manifold runners were jammed open.
- Replaced intake manifold runners.
- Cleaned excessive amount of oil from inside intake manifold.
- Tested and replaced engine oil separator and hoses.
- Tested and replaced left front window switch.
- Flushed engine oil.
- Replaced spark plugs.
- Replaced transmission fluid.
- Replaced transfer case fluid.
- Flushed brake fluid.
- Replaced front and rear differential fluid.
- Replaced right front wheel.
- Replaced camshaft adjuster gasket.
|My Car characteristics|